Stanford English Academy. English speaking institute in Mumbai, India has been helping people with its spoken English courses to learn English since 2010.
We have good nationality mixed of foreign students from worldwide like Japanese, Mongolian, South Korean, Brazilian, Thai and others.
How could I improve my English?
Things You Can Do To Improve Your English 1. Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
2. Surround yourself in English.
3. Practice every day or whenever possible.
4. Tell your family and friends about your study plan.
5. Practice the 4 core skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
6. Keep a notebook of new words you learn.
7. Do a lesson at least once a day.
8. Be confidence.
9. No shy.
10. No worried about grammar, keep talking.
To know more about us, you can visit www.stanfordlanguage.com